We have collected several links to keep you and your families as informed and healthy as possible during this time.
Alpha-1 Specific Links
- Alpha-1 antitrypsin inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection - Severe A condition or illness that usually has a rapid onset of symptoms and may resolve within days with or without treatment. It is the opposite of chronic. More respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). This study's findings show that endogenous α1-AT restricts SARS-CoV-2 and repurposes α1-AT-based drugs for COVID-19 therapy.
- α1-Antitrypsin deficiency and the risk of COVID-19: an urgent call to action - Patients with α1-antitrypsin deficiency might be at increased risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection and development of severe COVID-19.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic - World Health Organization - Questions & Answers, common myths, COVID-19 vaccines, etc.
- Coronavirus Map: Tracking the Spread of the Outbreak
- CDC COVID Data Tracker - CDC
- USA - CDC - What you should know, cases in the U.S., etc.
- UK - GOV.UK - What you can and cannot do, self-isolating and testing, vaccines, etc.
- Canada - Government of Canada - The latest announcements, vaccine information, financial support, etc.
- Australia - Australian Government - Information and regular health alerts
- New Zealand - NZ Ministry of Health - This section provides the latest updates, information and advice on COVID-19.